Asphalt Plant Foreman - Silverdale
Job no: 504907
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
About the role:
Fulton Hogan is looking for a motivated Asphalt Plant Foreman for the Auckland Region.
The purpose role is to give support to the Asphalt Plant Department Manager in the production of asphalt within the Silverdale area.
As our Auckland Paving Foreman, you will be responsible for leading the team predominately on commercial sites plus assisting with both Project and Auckland Transport works where required.
In particular, this role will cover:
- Programming and planning work
- Managing relationships with Sub-Contractors
- Sourcing the right plant and equipment from suppliers (as needed)
- Traffic management
- Scheduling and undertaking maintenance tasks
- Training of staff
- Maintaining a ‘zero harm’ working environment
- Quality control and record keeping
- Team leadership
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of a full Class 2 licence and WTR endorsements is essential
- Proven experience working with Asphalt and leading crews
- A STMS Level 2 N/P Endorsement would be useful (but is not a deal breaker)
- An aptitude to working in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in asphalt production plants (ideal)
- Keen to learn and progress
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 7300+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend