Job no: 504846
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all, and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business! As a major civil contracting company working across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and beyond our teams build and maintain the roads, rail, bridges, ports, airports and infrastructure that helps bring people together. Fulton Hogan creates, connects and cares for communities.
We are seeking a Lead Civil Estimator to join our growing team join our North Eastern Program Alliance (NEPA) - Roads team. The Alliance is a four+ year program focused specifically on road based solutions under the Level Crossings Removal Project.
Reporting to the Project Director with a dotted line to the Pre-Contracts Manager, your key tasks will include:
- Lead the proposed strategy and construction methodologies of the Alliance with project/estimating teams and build suitable program which supports this
- Plan and coordinate estimating resources to maximise success
- Oversee estimating team to produce the relevant submission documentation and ensure that estimating personnel comply with tender procedures
- Management of overall estimating process
- Liaise and coordinate with representatives from other Alliance members – LXRA, MTM and Design consultants
- Represent the company in pre-award negotiations with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Manage the handover of successful tenders to operational staff
- Keep informed of actual site costs
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience pricing civil infrastructure projects from first principles $100 million+
- Advanced computer literacy including Microsoft Office; experience with Expert Estimator will be highly regarded
- A proven ability to lead a team and delegate tasks as required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
At Fulton Hogan we are committed to our REAL values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership and these define how we approach our work. We are seeking to employ and foster the development of employees who share our commitment to these values.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work, then apply today. If you wish to have a confidential discussion first, please call Simon Camilleri on 0408 664 838.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now