Job no: 504782
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We are looking for experienced Arborists to join our team working on a current contract with the Townsville city council.
The role will include:
- Assisting and with tree maintenance including the use of wood chippers, chainsaws and stump grinders.
- Identify and conduct pruning on trees as and when required to ensure sustainability for the future.
- General garden labour such as pruning, weeding, hedging and mowing are to be completed in a safe manner using the most appropriate equipment.
- Working safely to ensure the own, team and public safety when conducting operations including working at height.
This position will suit experienced candidates with strong people and customer service skills.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Certificate III in Arboriculture.
- Certificate IV or Diploma level would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in an arborist role.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Forklift, loader, EWP licences and Endemic Tree Identification knowledge would be highly regarded.
- A keen eye for detail and great communication skills.
- Strong team ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Basic computer skills
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now