Assistant Video & Media Producer
Job no: 504781
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Dunedin, South Island
Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Civil Contracting
As an Assistant Video & Media Producer, you will be responsible for creating amazing content and telling the story of our brand in an engaging and inspiring way. You will tell a cohesive story with impactful and engaging content that will help engage and train our staff.
As Assistant Video & Media Producer, you will;
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible and aesthetically pleasing to the audience
- Understand the Production Manager’s needs and specifications according to the brief
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film to convey a story
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Passionate about bringing sound and sight together, you are a natural storyteller and love to push the boundaries of creativity. You will have completed your NZ Diploma (or equivalent) in Digital Media and Design qualification and if possible, have had relevant experience in the media production field. You will also be ambitious and motivated to progress your career within Fulton Hogan.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and Motion Graphics.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages:
Primary: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro
Secondary: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Creative lateral thinking
- Time management / work programming and delivery is effective
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best to join our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a safe workplace environment. This role offers great opportunities for you to develop your skills and experience on high profile projects. Fulton Hogan offers excellent employee benefits, career progression and a great working environment.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today online by attaching your covering letter, CV and portfolio or for more information please call Jess Berry on 027 899 6251.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend