Job no: 504774
Work type: Casual
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Graduate/Cadetships
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Undergraduate Engineer, to gain experience in our Asphalt Laying and Spray Seal teams based at Fulton Hogan Townsville. As the Undergraduate Engineer you will be required to provide assistance with various Engineering projects, client management, conducting quality audits and promoting safety within the business.
The successful applicant will currently be studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent and have:
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business (crew, client and management)
- Have a practical, hands on approach
- Excellent organisational skills and priortisation skills
- Strong and professional communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect for others and to work as part of an efficient team
Ideally, you will be proficient in Microsoft Office, report writing, and have exceptional time management skills. An understanding of the asphalt surfacing and spray seal operations is desired but not essential; however a passion for developing a career with us it vital.
Furthermore, you will be comfortable working onsite, as well in the office. This is a great opportunity for someone who is motivated, willing to learn and keen to join a growing organisation offering a clear career path and opportunities for advancement.
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now