Executive Assistant - Canterbury
Job no: 504766
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) that will provide direct support to our Canterbury Regional Manager. This position provides a great opportunity for an experienced EA to step in and strengthen their existing skill set in a successful, fun and challenging environment. You will serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external matters pertaining to the Regional Managers time and office. The variety is what makes this a fantastic opportunity and no two days will be the same.
In this diverse role your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to:
- Providing exceptional support to the Regional Manager across a multitude of tasks
- Being a confidential ear to the organisation and discretely working through personnel matters
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and compile monthly Board reports
- Diary management and travel/meeting requirements
- Create presentations and other written communication material
- Event management such as board and customer functions
Your 'can do', and 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude is a must. It is vital that you have the ability to remain calm, good humoured and approachable. Your keys strengths will be:
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with bucket loads of initiative
- The ability to remain confidential at all times
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar role with HR experience an advantage
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- An exceptional ability to engage and connect with people at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility around working hours is key, this is a busy role and could see you working upwards of 45 hours per week
- Proactive and high energy levels, can think quickly on your feet and apply a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best civil infrastructure company in New Zealand and Australia and take great pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today online or alternatively for further information please contact Tanya Bunting on 022 0811 233.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend