Machine Operator - Central Otago
Job no: 504761
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Alexandra, South Island
Categories: Civil Contracting, Labouring, Plant Operations
Fulton Hogan Central Ltd require a machine operator to join our Construction Department. With a full forward workload, we are looking for motivated people to complement our current team.
We specialise in pavement construction including:
- Private subdivision roading construction
- Local Authority and NZTA Pavement stabilisation and rehabilitation projects
- Commercial Site works
- Capital projects including road realignments, extensions and roundabouts.
We require a practical and motivated individual with a positive attitude. Previous machinery experience and W,T,R endorsements are preferable but not mandatory. A Class 4 Licence would be viewed favourably in your application. The role will require a degree of manual labouring so you will need to be fit and able.
- Full class 1 driver’s licence
- Flexibility to meet work schedules
- Uncompromising attitude towards safety and quality
You will be joining a team that supports and encourages its people, with opportunities to progress and up-skill in your role.
If this sounds like an exciting step in your career, or an opportunity for a change, please call our Construction Operations Manager Andy Dennison on 027 275 3767 for a chat or further information.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend