Project Engineer - Road Marking
Job no: 504725
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines)
About the role:
We currently have a number of upcoming contracts and are tendering for several long term new opportunities within the North Island. This critical Project Engineer role within Coastline Markers will be initially responsible for providing Contract management and support to the Auckland Motorway network in Auckland.
As a Project Engineer, you will have an important role to play in the technical, financial, scheduling, planning and contractual aspects of the Auckland Motorway contract as well as other key Projects and Contracts.
In particular, this role will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety compliance, including attendance at daily and monthly Toolbox Meetings
- Managing and leading staff
- Key Customer relationship management
- Contractual Administration and Financial reporting
- Planning, Scheduling and implementation of Works Programmes
- Management of labour and plant resources
- Site management; supporting the Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure that all work undertaken is in alignment with HSE best practice and company policy.
- Interpret plans, specifications and other documents to ensure the work of a high quality project; with little or no rework.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally a tertiary qualification such as NZCE or a Bachelor of Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Full, clean Class 1 NZ Driving Licence (ideal)
- Willingness to travel across Auckland and occasionally outside Auckland for work, as the projects are located at different locations.
- Ideally experience in the Civil Construction contracting industry
- Good working knowledge of New Zealand’s current HSE Legislation
- Practical knowledge of NZ Civil Engineering best practice
- An understanding of contract specifications and a working knowledge of NZS3910 would be advantageous.
Coastline Markers is a specialist Road Marking company offering our clients innovative solutions with marking and special product services in the civil construction industry across the New Zealand. We are committed to providing innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend