Job no: 504615
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Employee Referral Program
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our business operates over three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications & Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
Due to recent project wins across the business we are currently seeking an experienced construction manager to join our IMEX Intermodal project. As the Construction Manager, you will report into the Project Director and be responsible for all delivery aspects of the Civil and project scope ensuring effective controls and procedures are in place. As a leader of this team, you will be required to create an environment for exceptional team performance to ensure team roles, skills and behaviour are aligned with the Project objectives and requirements.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role on large multi-disciplined engineering projects
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering or construction management
- Demonstrated abilities to manage project delivery teams where innovative construction methodologies have been utilised.
- Demonstrable track record of on time delivery within budget combined with sub-contractor management whilst fostering strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
In return, we offer range of development & wellbeing benefits including:
- Structured training and development program for all Fulton Hogan staff
- Corporate employee discounts with a large number of providers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Uncapped superannuation scheme
- Flexible salary packaging options available for Fulton Hogan staff
- Employee share scheme
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend