Senior Asphalt Manufacturing Operator - Hamilton
Job no: 504609
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Plant Operations
Our fast-growing, technologically-driven manufacturing business is seeking a Senior Asphalt Manufacturing Operator with proven manufacturing plant knowledge. This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to advance their career with ongoing training and support provided.
Key Objectives for the role will be:
- Operate the asphalt manufacturing plant, undertake plant inspections, maintenance and scheduling duties
- Set up machinery and ensure materials are readily available
- Effectively monitor production equipment and quality
- Assist the plant operators and liaise with clients as necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
The preferred candidate will have, applying and sharing their knowledge within a dynamic and safe environment The following skills and attributes are required for this position:
- 5+ years’ experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Transferable skills that will enable them to be a hands on part of the team;
- Committed to workplace safety.
Fulton Hogan is a family business, and when you become an employee, you become a part of the family. A company is only as good as its employees, which is why when you join Fulton Hogan, you are offered a wide variety of professional development and support, in order to reach your career goals. Being a civil construction company, there are multitudes of opportunities to be a part of new and exciting roading and/or structural projects that are essential to keeping New Zealand on the road!
Along with a strong focus on career progression, Fulton Hogan also offers medical insurance for you and your family after 18 months along with a wide variety of retail discounts. There is a strong family culture within the business with social activities and we firmly believe in a work life balance.
So if you’re wanting to be spoilt with numerous recreational activities that are on your doorstep and looking for extremely affordable housing, express your interest today!
Click the “Apply Now” button to attach your CV and Cover Letter. Or contact Sarah Pilcher for more information 07 848 0705
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend