Bitumen Sprayer Operator
Job no: 504604
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: General Hands
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have a vacancy for a Bitumen Sprayer Operator to join our team at the Fulton Hogan Townsville.
This position will suit experienced candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn and want to further develop a career in the industry.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Experience in Spray Sealing including the advanced operation of bitumen sprayers and bulk bitumen handling
- Experience completing spray sheets and other documentation
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect for others and to work as part of an efficient team
- A valid HC drivers' license and a dangerous goods license
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now