Fleet / Workshop Manager
Job no: 504601
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We have a continually growing footprint, currently employing over 8,000 people.
We are seeking an experienced Fleet Manager to work in our infrastructure business based in Hazelmere, Perth. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for efficiently managing our Fleet requirements for WA and manage our Workshop Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to monitor the utilisation and costs associated with leased and owned assets
- Ensure compliance to Fulton Hogan's policies, procedures, guidelines and systems relating to maintenance and fleet management
- Oversee the planning and programming of fleet servicing
- Manage the purchasing of assets
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the division
- Manage a department with 5+ direct reports
- Significant fleet or asset management experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor team
- Solid understanding of financials including budgets, P&L and capital expenditure
- Demonstrated commitment to living safely
Ideally, you will demonstrate a sound understanding of fleet and plant in our industry (e.g. pavers, rollers and heavy motor vehicles) and their application. In addition, you will possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to effectively respond to unplanned events. Competency in Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and a working knowledge of JDE and Asset Management Programs such as Maximo will be viewed favourably.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, including fully maintained company vehicle. We offer attractive benefits for the position, and the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects with a motivated team of successful professionals.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now