Senior Safety Advisor
Job no: 504596
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Employee Referral Program
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ workforce.
The Albion Park Rail Bypass Project is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join our project.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSE professional to join a high profile civil project based in Wollongong. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to be a crucial part in the delivery of the project and develop your existing skills and knowledge.
The role requires;
- Implement and drive compliance of site safety systems including the site Health and Safety Management Plan and Environmental Management Plan.
- A hands on, “can do” attitude to safety who has a proactive site presence and approach to planning of works and flexibility to engage in shift work
- Adhere to and drive adherence to project compliance monitoring and auditing schedules
- Participate in and lead the investigations of site incidents, project inspections and audits
- Implement, facilitate and maintain HSE site risk management processes and improvement strategies
The following skills and attributes are required;
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety (minimum requirement)
- Ability to undertake internal inspections and audits
- Ability to conduct HSE risk management reviews and associated processes
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of environmental compliance (preferable)
- Training in a recognised incident investigation methods (preferable)
- Training & Assessment Cert. (preferable)
In return, we offer range of development & wellbeing benefits including:
- Structured training and development program for all Fulton Hogan staff
- Corporate employee discounts with a large number of providers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Uncapped superannuation scheme
- Flexible salary packaging options available for Fulton Hogan staff
- Employee share scheme
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend