Job no: 504594
Work type: Fixed Term - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services, Employee Referral Program
- Tier 1 Civil/Utilities Contractor
- New HFC Optimisation Project in Adelaide
- Significant NBN Network infrastructure role out
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ international workforce.
We are now looking to engage an experienced HFC Technicians for our growing telecommunications business based out of our operations centre at Dudley Park.
We are looking for highly motivated, hardworking individuals to be part of a successful crew - The roles are full time openings with immediate starts.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED/DUTIES
- Experience working with the HFC / Coaxial network
- Knowledge in Telstra HFC installation and activations
- Coaxial cable installation and hauling
- Good knowledge of the passive and active equipment
- Testing and commissioning the HFC network/Infrastructure
- Bulk drops – Installation and maintenance of aerial and underground lead ins
- Fault finding and rectification
- Good understanding of the fault finding equipment needed for realignment knowledge
- Good knowledge and understanding of the passive Telstra Infrastructure
- Current power awareness
- Understanding of hauling HFC coaxial cable
We offer competitive rates and working conditions; and development opportunities as we grow our national telecommunications business.
Apply by following the links, these roles are immediate starts…
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend