Project Engineer - HFC Optimisation
Job no: 504593
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Employee Referral Program
- Tier 1 Civil/Utilities Contractor
- New HFC Optimisation Project in Adelaide
- Significant NBN Network infrastructure role out
For 85+ years, Fulton Hogan has established itself as a leading civil and infrastructure contracting business which operates throughout Australasia. Our businesses cover three divisions; Infrastructure Services, Construction and Communications/Utilities. We employ over 3,800 Australian’s across our 8000+ international workforce.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Project Engineers for our South Australian Telecommunications business, and the HFC optimisation programme in Adelaide.
You will be preparing, monitoring and updating production plans and working to weekly and monthly programs; managing the ITP's, assisting with the SWM's process and working with your site supervision in subcontractor management; managing variations, preparing quotations for variation and executing work to minimize cost; resolving design issues and leading a culture of safety and productivity.
These roles will be based out of our Dudley Park facility.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Tertiary qualifications in Telecomunications Engineering (or similar)
- Experience in a project engineering role, ideally, with exposure to telecommunications/HFC/Fibre projects
- Knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- Able to problem solve design and practical issues with existing infrastructure
We offer an attractive salary for the position, company vehicle, the opportunity to work on interesting and ongoing projects, and develop your skills with a motivated team of successful professionals.
Apply by following the link...
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend