Electrician - Civil Construction Auckland
Job no: 503979
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Trade Services
About the role:
Fulton Hogan is looking for a motivated Electrician for the Auckland Branch.
The Electrician is responsible for installation, maintenance, fault finding and repairing heavy industrial plant, vehicle hoists and controls, power reticulation, upgrade of switchboards as well as some general commercial work on and around both local road networks and motorway networks. This is not a limited list and the work will vary. Most of our work is performed during a normal working week Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required as deadlines and specific contracts may require weekend work.
In particular, this role will cover:
- Ensuring that pre-start checks and daily plant checks are carried out
- Ensuring that operating plant and equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all other team members
- Completing safety check related documentation in good time
Skills and Experience Required:
- Registered electrician or EST (Electrical Service Tech) practicing license preferred
- Operations experience preferred, training will be provided
- Full class 1 essential, Class 2 advantageous
- Site Safe preferred
- A passion for zero harm in the workplace
- Current electrical practicing license is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work autonomously but also be a great team player
- Ideally you will have operations experience with elevating work platforms
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 7300+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend