Asphalt Plant Operator
Job no: 503859
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Location: Geelong, Melbourne
Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Plant Operations
Fulton Hogan's Asphalt Plant at Lara are currently seeking an Asphalt Plant Operator to join our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate will be hard-working, motivated and reliable with the ability to execute a variety of tasks and duties.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety, quality and environmental standards
- Be a team player with good attention to detail
- Have a mechanical background or experience in plant maintenance
- Be flexible with work hours and available to work night shift and weekends if required
- Computer skills with DCS and Microsoft Excel Capabilities
- Front End Loader, Excavator & HR/HC truck licenses/competencies
- A current Drivers’ Licence
It would be advantageous if you have:
- A current HR or HC licence
- A Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- First Aid
- Bitumen/Asphalt Experience Preferred
The pre-employment process will include a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
While previous experience in the Asphalt Industry is advantageous, candidates with transferable skills are encouraged to apply. We will provide training and support to those who are interested in entering the industry and are keen to learn.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our business.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend