Job no: 503858
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We currently have a vacancy for a Site Administrator to join our team at Fulton Hogan Gladstone. This role will overseeing the general administration of the Gladstone business whilst ensuring accurate and timely data processing. Reporting to the Department Manager your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Site sales order processing and raising purchase orders including job costing
- Data entry
- Product ordering
- Stock control
- Processing cartage
- End of Month reporting
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and priortisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Proven attention to detail, work under pressure and achieve strict deadlines
- Professional communication; verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Commitment to workplace safety, quality, punctuality, reliability, respect for others and to work as part of an efficient team
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and you will have an understanding of the asphalt industry. Competency in JD Edwards or similar will also be viewed favourably, but is not essential.
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now