Job no: 503857
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Asphalt Manufacturing/Laboratories, Senior Management
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
We are seeking a Laboratory Manager to join our team and embrace and drive Fulton Hogan’s continuous improvement culture.
This person will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive can-do attitude.
The main duties will be to manage the laboratory operations including:
- Running day-to-day operations of asphalt laboratories
- Overseeing the NATA / TMR CMT requirements for a quarry and binders laboratories
- Responsible for the smooth running of all laboratory functions
- Ensuring test reports are issued on time
- Overseeing the asphalt plant batch cards, mix designs and job mix formulae
This position will suit experienced candidates with strong leadership and people skills as well as a high level of competence and experience in construction laboratories
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Attained NATA signatory status for test methods
- Production testing as well as onsite sampling
- Strong knowledge of Queensland test methods and Australian standards for laboratories
- A keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Must have in depth asphalt knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage people
- Knowledge of QestLab would be an advantage
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend