Job no: 503726
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role:
As a Heavy Haulage Transporter Driver you will play a key role in supporting customers in a wide range of transport activities.
We service a wide range of customers across the greater Auckland region and we have vacancies for Night shifts for Heavy Haulage/ Transporter drivers.
The majority of the time you will be transporting the company’s asphalt and construction machinery from site to site within the greater Auckland region and occasionally there will be some out of town work that normally doesn’t require you to stay away
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong safety and compliance understanding and beliefs
- 100% commitment, self-motivation and reliability (as we operate a 24/7 operation to strict deadlines)
- Be a team player, take a pride in your work and strive for excellence in all that you do
- Minimum Class 5 licence
- WTR endorsements
- Bess Licence
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of site safety management and Industry best practice
- Understanding of and compliance with NZ Transport Regulations
- A good attitude towards maintenance and care of machinery
- A systematic approach, good organisation, planning and problem solving skills
- Experience with road-ranger gearboxes
- Transporter experience essential
- Hiab experience would be an advantage
This is a fluid environment where the only constant is change. You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, making sound and informed decisions. You will also have the ability to communicate with staff at all levels and promote a positive team environment where safety and quality are paramount.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
To be successful applicant will need to pass a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend