Job no: 503709
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Transportation
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role:
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our busy transport operations team in Mount Wellington to act as a trouble-shooter extraordinaire and to be responsible for:
- Customer services and key stakeholder liaison
- Scheduling, people and plant resource allocation and long term planning
- General accounts duties
- Health and Safety Administration
- Quality control and ensure that all operators follow our HSE Guidelines
- Provide support in the tendering process
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience performing road transport scheduling duties (crucial)
- Accounts payables and receivables administrative experience
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety compliance in the road transport industry
- Processing invoices and tracking and tracing deliveries when it is on the road
- Top level customer services skills
- Experience managing drivers workloads, log books etc.
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend