Road Maintenance Engineer - Auckland
Job no: 503707
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Engineering (all disciplines), Project Management
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do.
We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated Road Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team in Auckland. In particular, in this role the successful Engineer will:
- Develop, supervise and monitor work teams for the cyclic, pavement, drainage, concrete, grading and other routine work
- Inspect, plan and program the work to ensure successful delivery and retention of the contracts
- Develop successful long-term relationships with the client and stakeholders
- Day to day management of employees on the contract
- Support the Maintenance Contracts Manager with financials, contractual matters and any other issues
- Problem solve and mitigate any risks and issues, communicate these with the Maintenance Contracts Manager
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications BEng, NZCE (Civil) A track record in New Zealand road maintenance contracts
- Working understanding and ability to use RAMM, RAMM Contractor, Pocket RAMM
- Being adaptable, flexible and having the capacity to cope with multiple issues
- Commitment to the highest standards of health and safety
- The ability to lead and motivate teams to meet targets and objectives
- High level communication and relationship management skills
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend