Business Analyst - Integrated Management Systems
Job no: 503706
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Who we are
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all, and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the business! As a major civil contracting company working across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and beyond our teams build and maintain the roads, bridges, ports, airports and infrastructure that helps bring people together. Fulton Hogan creates, connects and cares for communities.
About the opportunity
As a result of growth in our business we a looking for a business analyst to be part of our Integrated Management System (IMS) governance re-development project. This position is required initially for a 1 year project term. Reporting to the IMS Manager Australia, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting development of an IMS governance architecture
- Reviewing existing IMS documentation and business operations
- Engaging with SME’s and Business Reps to produce current and simple processes for business activities (providing content to the architecture).
- Working with the Intranet team on best presentation of IMS governance within Fulton Hogan’s SharePoint platform Intranet
- Supporting the rollout and training of the re-developed IMS
To be successful in this position you will have a background in Business Improvement and Business Systems. You will also possess the following
- A proven background in Business Process Documentation (experience with Promapp is desirable)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of SharePoint (desirable)
- High level communication and engagement skills
If you have skills and experience in the above areas, and are prepared to commit to Fulton Hogan’s REAL Values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership please express your interest by applying below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend