Job no: 503701
Work type: Fixed Term - Full-time
Location: Gisborne, New Zealand wide, North Island
Categories: Civil Contracting, General Hands, Labouring, Plant Operations
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team based in Gisborne!
We have a variety of positions available, including drain layers, drainage operators, surfacing operators and earthworks operators.
You will be motivated, productive and share the same respect we do for creating a safe working environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Industry experience in the role they are applying for
- Dedication to safety
- Experience in plant operation and general construction experience
- Class 2 + WTR endorsements
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on quality workmanship with good problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
- The ability to work within a team with a good “Can-do” attitude
What’s in it for you? Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a Zero Harm workplace environment. You will be joining a team that encourages on-going training and staff development, and you will have the support and opportunity to progress and up-skill in your role.
Apply online www.fultonhogan.com/careers
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend