Jet/Suction truck operator
Job no: 503693
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, General Hands, Labouring, Transportation
You will bring to this role:
- Class 4 license essential, WTR advantageous
- Experience with Jet and vacuum trucks
- Comfortable working with sewage
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience
- Transport, road ranger and bulk tanker experience is an advantage
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of site safety management
- A good attitude towards maintenance and care of machinery
Previous experience in the construction industry is advantageous, but full training will be given to the right applicant.
Why Fulton Hogan? This is a full time, permanent role with a leading New Zealand civil contractor. Fulton Hogan offer a guaranteed 40 hours’ work each week, medical insurance (after a qualifying period), company benefits and on-going training and development to further your career in the civil construction industry.
Apply online today with your CV and cover letter.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend