Pump Station Attendant/Fitters mate
Job no: 503692
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, General Hands, Labouring, Trade Services
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
This is a varied role including; operating and maintaining 40 pump stations in Gisborne when the pump station attendant is absent, being on standby and after hours call outs/emergency response, working in Gisborne with our contract team when required, Hirepool operation and small plant maintenance, as well as being a support person for fitters when required.
- Preferably have mechanical training or aptitude
- Good organisational skills
- Good at housekeeping
- Coordination skills
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to adhere to all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and apply to www.fultonhogan.com/careers.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend