Class 2 Labourer - Roadmarking
Job no: 503690
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, General Hands, Labouring, Transportation
Coastline Markers is a leader in the Roadmarking industry. We offer clients services in Roadmarking, Delineation, Safety Markings, Sports Courts, Carparks, Signage and Decorative Markings. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
We are looking for people to join our team driving a Class 2 truck and labouring. These roles require someone who is motivated, keen to learn and has a drive to succeed and progress. It is an ideal role for those who are just beginning their driving career, or those looking for a career change. These roles will focus on concreting and general roading maintenance duties.
- Class 2 license
- D endorsements preferable but not required
- Has experience of working on the roads (preferred, but not a deal breaker)
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to achieve Zero Harm in the workplace
- A good attitude towards maintenance and care of machinery
- Motivated and keen to learn new skills
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend