Job no: 503689
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Plant Operations
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best to join our teams!
We are looking for an experienced Excavator/plant operator to join our Hawkes Bay based project team. You will be involved with on-going construction and development work on drainage and road projects around the sunny region.
Your main tasks will include:
- Operating a wide variety of plant including diggers, rollers, compactors and loaders
- Trenching and assisting in the laying of pipes
- Kerb preperation
- Pipe Installation
You will be motivated, productive and share the same respect we do for creating a safe working environment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience operating plant (preferably with drainage excavation experience)
- The ability to read plans and set out levels
- Class 1, 2, W, T, R
- Fit and capable of heavy labouring
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude towards maintaining a safe working environment
- Focus on quality workmanship with good problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
What’s in it for you? Fulton Hogan is a company that is dedicated and passionate about creating a Zero Harm workplace environment. You will be joining a team that encourages on-going training and staff development, and you will have the support and opportunity to progress and up-skill in your role.
Apply online www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend