Job no: 503679
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 7000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
We are currently seeking a Document Controller to join our growing Southern Region construction team.
As a Project Document Controller, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Control of incoming and outgoing documents
- Issuing of design packaging and reports
- Photocopying, filing and archiving
- Cost tracking and cost control
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- Previously collaborated and had close liaison with a multidisciplinary construction team
- Team Binder Experience highly desirable
- Worked within Project Centre, Incite or similar intranet document control systems
- Autonomously controlled, updated and communicated the status of the document data base
- Created various letter templates using company standards
- Registered, filed, retrieved and transmitted engineering documentation
- Downloaded files from other agencies via on-line process and converted to the project format
- Drafted minutes and provided a variety of administrative duties associated with co-ordination meetings
- Possess advanced computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite
Ideally you will be self-motivated, goal orientated with strong team work skills and a 'can do' attitude.
In return, we offer range of development & wellbeing benefits including
- Structured training and development program for all Fulton Hogan staff
- Corporate employee discounts with a large number of providers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Uncapped superannuation scheme
- Flexible salary packaging options available for Fulton Hogan staff
- Employee share scheme
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
If you feel this position will be a good fit for your personality, skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend