Concrete Foreman - Waitakere
Job no: 503642
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Foreman/Supervisor
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
Currently, we are looking for a new, motivated Civil Construction Foreman with concreting experience.
About the role:
Based out of our Waitakere Branch, your role will involve the day to day running of a concrete crew undertaking footpath, kerb & channel renewals work for Auckland Transport in the greater West Auckland Area.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Concrete experience would be beneficial, with practical experience of footpaths, kerbs and channels
• Work-fit, self-motivated and a positive proactive attitude
• Strong focus on health and safety
• Good sense of humour that enjoys working with a team!
What We Offer:
• Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
• Down to earth approachable management
• On-going training and development
• An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
• Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and apply NOW!!!!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend