Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job no: 503619
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a $4 billion privately run organisation with over 85 years’ experience in civil contracting, transport infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We are proud of our family based culture shared across our 7500+ AU and NZ teams.
Due to an internal transfer, we are seeking an experienced Senior Resource Specialist to join our team. Based in our Melbourne corporate head office in Richmond and reports to the National Talent Resourcing Manager, You will be highly involved with the management teams across your region, working with them to identify recruitment needs 3 to 6 months in advance. This approach will allow you time to implement appropriate resourcing strategies to find the right fit for the business needs. You will have full accountability for recruitment and resource planning for your region where you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for all recruitment within the region
- Utilising proactive sourcing techniques and social media to identify and grow talent pools
- Assist the Regional HR and Management teams with resource planning and redeployment of staff
- Reporting of activities within the region to the National Talent Resourcing Manager
- Working to help the broader Talent team implement new attraction strategies
- Engaging and building talent pools of candidates to suit current and future business needs
To be successful for, you will require the following skills/experience:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in a similar role either within an RPO, agency or internally recruiting within the Construction, Engineering or Mining industries.
- Experience recruiting across a range of positions and disciplines using innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels
- Robust search and select expertise across mid and senior positions
- Ability to travel when needed, to assist with project launches.
Whats in it for you
We have excellent team environment, we work hard but make sure we enjoy our time at work. If you are not playing DJ for the day or answering the quiz at lunch, you may be helping to plan the next team event. We have employee discounts from a large number of providers including flights, flexible salary packaging, and training.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now