Supervisor - Civil Construction Drainage Roading
Job no: 503565
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Foreman/Supervisor, Project Management, Senior Management
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We cover a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
About the role
We are currently looking for a Supervisor with experience of Roading, Water and Drainage for our Auckland business. The position involves leading Roading, Water & Drainage crews and overseeing daily operations to ensure successful project outcomes.
No two days will be the same in this position, with leadership, excellent communication, planning and organisational skills being the key to success. You will be a team builder who has an eye for detail and the ability to think on the spot to resolve operational issues as they occur. One of your key strengths will be the ability to make things happen! You will have a demonstrated background in leading and driving successful contracts and thrive on the challenge of consistently meeting high quality standards.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of civil storm water pipeline installation
- Experience supervising roading and civil construction projects
- A sound working knowledge of sanitary sewer drainage
- A good understanding of cost management
- Experience running multiple crews, leading teams of up to 40 people
- General machine operating skills
- Class 2 Licence + W,T,R
- NZ water reticulation certification (desirable)
- A Registered drainlayer (desirable)
- Commitment to Health and Safety
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
If this sounds like you, do not delay APPPLY NOW!!!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend