Traffic Management Plan Designer
Job no: 503509
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Temporary Traffic Management
Fulton Hogan as part of the NZTA Auckland Motorway Alliance are actively recruiting for a highly organised and self-driven Traffic Management Plan Designer to join our Traffic Management team in the fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment of the Auckland Motorway Alliance maintenance contract. It is an ideal role for a recent graduate or similar who has the confidence to work independently in a cost and timeline driven environment with public exposure.
Reporting to the TMP & Operations Support Manager this position is responsible for coordination of design and submission of all traffic management plans, across multiple sites and balancing internal and external resource schedules.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- The ability and energy to work with urgency to meet required deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- TC Basic or STMS qualification preferable but not essential
- Strong computer skills.
Typical duties include:
- Manage the process of CoPTTM compliant Traffic Management Plans and EEDs and approvals within specified deadlines as required.
- Manage the internal and external TMP draughting resources.
- Liaison with the TMC and Auckland Transport, ATOC and other authorities as required.
- Liaise with Foremen and Supervisors regarding closures and team allocation.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that is dedicated and passionate about creating safe workplace environments.
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend