Executive and Management Assistant/Receptionist
Job no: 503344
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
The Executive and Management Team Assistant and Receptionist position is an exciting role, perfect for someone who demonstrates strong administrative ability and is able to work with a high degree of personal initiative. It is a fast-paced, energetic and demanding role that will keep you on your toes, and closely involved with senior management. The role is responsible for providing professional and administration assistance including the planning, co-ordination of tasks and functions performed, to the Alliance Director and the wider Alliance Management Team. The other core function of this role is to be the face of the Auckland Motorway Alliance welcoming visitors to our Greenlane office and other administrative tasks.
This is a great role for someone wanting exposure to the functions of a high performing team operating under the unique structure of an Alliance.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications and production of documentation
- Experience in administrative and secretarial duties
- Strong verbal and written communications
- The ability and energy to work with urgency to meet required deadlines
- Above all else, a can do attitude and a positive work ethic.
Key responsibilities include:
- EA support to Alliance Director
- Collate monthly management reports for reporting to governance level
- Minute taking and distribution of management meetings documentation.
- Administrative support to the Management Team
- Providing back-up for the communications team
- General administrative duties
For applications or for further information: contact People & Capability at
Applications close 28 February 2018
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend