Job no: 503340
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Senior Management
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 7000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
We are looking for a senior manager to lead the growth and diversification of our Infrastructure Services business through the Illawarra and Riverina areas. The role will be primarily based out of our Kembla Grange office in Wollongong but will involve travel throughout the region including to our Riverina branch in Wagga Wagga.
Reporting directly to the NSW Southern Regional Manager, you will be responsible for all strategic, operational and financial aspects of the business including:
- Promote, support and lead the division in relation to all aspect of HSEQ.
- Overarching management of two asphalt plant facilities, asphalt paving business, spray seal contracts and engineering staff.
- Lead strategic planning and operational improvements for the division
- Build positive relationships with a broad base of clients, including road asset owners, developers and contractors.
- Market analysis, growth strategies along with the implementation and monitoring of new initiatives
- Capex justification and annual budget formation
- Rolling profit reforecasting, monthly profit predictions and P&L review, management of individual project forecasts
- Provide a high level of leadership in the planning for and management of risk and opportunity
- Pricing and tender review, contract management and subcontract management
- To be successful it is essential that you demonstrate a commitment to zero harm through your leadership in safety
- Energetic and focused manager with a customer driven approach and a desire to lead growth
- Sound communication, people skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the wider NSW team
- Ability to lead and mentor a team with a desire for development and growth of our people
- Proven experience in strategic planning and complex project delivery
- Customer engagement focus and commitment to quality outcomes
- Solid understanding of financials including budgets, P&L and project specific cost-to-complete.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, extractive industries, commerce or finance (desirable)
At Fulton Hogan we are committed to our REAL values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership and these define how we approach our work. We are seeking to employ and foster the development of employees who share our commitment to these values.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills, experience and values, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend