Job no: 503337
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 7000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
Working on the North East Program Alliance, An alliance, comprising of Laing O’Rourke, Fulton Hogan and Jacobs partnering with Metro Trains Melbourne and the Level Crossing Removal Authority to deliver the Hustbridge Rail Line Upgrade. This highly complex project will see the removal of 2 level crossings in Alphington and Rosanna, a rail duplication and the construction of a new station at Rosanna improving safety of local communities, reducing congestion and providing a more frequent, reliable service for commuters.
We are currently looking for a Traffic Foreman to join our project team. Working closely with the project team, your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure workers implement control measures to minimise risk to health and safety of themselves and others through SWMS, Special Processes and Corrective Actions
- Apply practical knowledge to relevant FH systems and procedures and/or site specific procedures/ instructions
- Coordinate with engineer team to develop and maintain short term progress
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external partners
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- A no compromise safety culture
- A can do, positive, problem solving attitude
- Experience in preparing and implementing traffic management plans
- Experience conducting daily pre-start meetings and weekly toolbox meetings with traffic management personnel.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend