Job no: 503334
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best civil infrastructure company in New Zealand and Australia and take great pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best.
We are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA) that will provide direct support to our Nelson Regional Manager, along with assisting the Divisional and Department Managers with a wide array of tasks. This is position that provides a great opportunity for an experienced EA to step in and strengthen their existing skill set in a successful, fun and challenging environment. The variety is what makes this a fantastic opportunity and no two days will be the same.
In this diverse role your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to:
- Providing exceptional support to the Regional Manager across a multitude of tasks
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and compile Board reports, memos and speeches
- Diary management and travel/meeting requirements
- Create presentations and other material
- Event management such as board and customer functions
Your 'can do', and 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude is a must. It is vital that you have the ability to remain calm, good humoured, approachable and flexible. Your keys strengths will be:
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills
- The ability to remain confidential at all times
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Proactive and high energy levels, can think quickly on your feet and apply a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now or for further information, contact Charlotte on 0278996250. Applications close 27th February, 2018.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now