Contract Supervisor (Assets and Irrigation)
Job no: 503329
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
Following a recent contract win, we are seeking a Contract Supervisor (Assets and Irrigation) to join our team at Fulton Hogan Townsville.
The role will include:
- People management including resourcing, training and performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients both internal and external to the business
- Programming and coordinating the team to ensure maximum efficiency always focusing on sustainability
- Project managing multiple jobs simultaneously to ensure works are delivered on time and in budget
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance, liaising with clients, suppliers and subcontractors and accurate job costing
- Monitor performance to ensure set budgetary targets are met
- Promote and lead by example a commitment to ‘Zero Harm’
This position will suit experienced candidates with strong people and leadership skills.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Drivers Licence – C Class (Minimum)
- Previous experience in a similar role or industry preferably with exposure to commercial irrigation control systems such as IRRINET.
- Have a practical, hands on approach including strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to positively influence and lead the team with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
Intermediate computing skills with exposure to MS Word, Excel and Outlook(Essential)
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- You will be provided with the autonomy to develop and promote initiatives within your role
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
*No agency applications will be considered*
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now