Job no: 503323
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT, Employee Referral Program
Fulton Hogan is a privately run organisation offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our strong family based culture shared across our 7000+ team and we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best people in our business.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will see you providing operational HR support to line managers across multiple business locations across New South Wales. Working with key stakeholders you will provide a full range of HR services to the team. We are seeking someone who is committed to making a difference in the organisation.
Duties of the role include a range of people related priorities including but not limited to:
- Providing advice and support on leadership development and employee engagement
- Interpreting, understanding and applying awards, enterprise agreements, HR processes and policies across the employee life-cycle
- Facilitating the recruitment and selection process
- Coordinating and implementing our staff training and development programme
- Providing advice on a number of employee relations matters including performance management, disciplinary matters and grievances
- Providing guidance and advice on performance reviews, succession planning and the developmental needs of staff
- Delivering HR training where required
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience providing HR support to line managers in a similar environment
- Demonstrated understanding of HR related legislation
- Strong understanding of leadership capability requirements
- Proven background in increasing leadership capability
- The ability to lead, influence, coach and mentor senior management
- The ability to build respect with all levels of the business operations
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises its REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now