Civil Foreman - Maintenance
Job no: 502259
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Civil Contracting, Foreman/Supervisor
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors.
With a strong pipeline of work in place we are actively recruiting for a number of experienced and talented foreman to join our Maintenance team based in Auckland.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an operator and has moved their way through the ranks to overseeing crews and managing site activities.
- A successful track record in managing site operations and sub-contractors in civil areas.
- Class 1 & 2 Drivers License + WTR endorsements
- Passion for leading health & safety on site, to ensure a quality product every time, and to optimise productivity on site.
What We Offer
- Attractive rates and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
The successful applicant will need to pass a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing.
Apply online today with your CV and Cover Letter!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend