Surfacing Administration Assistant
Job no: 502162
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in business! Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, we have more than 80 years’ experience as roading and surfacing experts; we have developed world-leading best practices for producing high-performance road and pavement surfaces.
We are currently seeking a full time Surfacing Administration Assistant to support our Surfacing department. Based in Noble Park, this position will report to the Contracts Administrator. Role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Job costing
- Raising invoices
- Purchase order entries
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices (no payment runs)
- Asset management
- Maintain systems to manage business unit financial and non-financial reporting requirements
- Timesheet management
- Finance journals, WIP’s and accruals
- Participate in EOM processes
- Ad hoc administration requirements, eg: crew uniform/PPE orders, filing, reception relief
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Previous experience within an administrative role with basic knowledge of the surfacing industry
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Effective communicator able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a focus on quality outcomes
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel &Word) and JD Edwards
The pre-employment process will include a medical check including drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel this position is a good fit for your skills and experience, and you are passionate about working for a company that prioritises our REAL values of Respect, Energy, Attitude and Leadership, please apply below.
Fulton Hogan is an equal opportunity employer and, as a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, we highly value both gender and cultural diversity in our company.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend