Job no: 502152
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Labouring, Plant Operations
Our Pipelines Department is currently looking for a Pipe-layer to undertake lead pipe-laying duties within the sewer construction crew.
Based in Dandenong but operating across the South Eastern suburbs and other Greater Melbourne Metro areas this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team.
The idea candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in the land development industry including sewer reticulation and branch sewer construction
- General sewer industry construction experience
- Confined space works, testing and maintenance experience
- Relevant training and tickets – red/white card is a must
- Strong commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills
Other pipelaying experience in drainage and water would be well regarded along with skills involving plant operation of loaders, excavators and dewatering equipment.
Please note that we will only consider applications from candidates with sewer construction experience in both new land development and deep water sewer outfall construction.
If you are interested in working for a company that prioritises its REAL values of respect, energy and effort, attitude and leadership then please apply online today to register your interest and we'll be in touch!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now