Surveyors - Northern Corridor Improvements
Job no: 501963
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Estimating, Health & Safety / Environmental / Quality, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we’re only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best to join our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. We are committed to providing cutting-edge innovative, cost effective solutions for customers and for the community.
Fulton Hogan along with other project partners has recently been nominated as the preferred tenderer for a $450m+ NZTA Northern Corridor project. We are now looking to employ enthusiastic surveyors to join our friendly team. These full-time positions represent an opportunity to fully utilise your skills on a huge project!
As part of our team your responsibilities could include:
- Set-out of structures, drainage, earthworks, and associated infrastructure.
- Ensuring that project quality standards are adhered to.
- Performing as-built surveys.
- Liaising with clients and other contractors.
- Surveying, processing, and maintaining the survey control network on site.
- Formal qualifications in surveying or engineering preferred, but any previous survey experience will be considered. We have opportunities at various levels.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to think on your feet
- Practical skills in modern surveying technology and software
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers or alternatively for further information please e-mail Hannah Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend