Project Manager - Pukekohe based
Job no: 501914
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Project Management
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
Due to our expanding client base and project portfolio. We are now seeking a highly motivated and talented project manager.
The Project Manager will:
- Oversee project delivery according to budget, program and specific project objectives
- Management and supervision of assigned staff
- Coordinate site activities in conjunction with engineers and site foremen
- Prepare and update project program
- Maintain and report actual versus forecasted costs
- Preparation of monthly reports, including identification of areas of opportunity
- Ensure all Quality, Safety, Community & Environmental requirements are documented and implemented
- Degree Qualified
- Experience in managing projects from earthworks & drainage, to service relocations and major structures.
- You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors.To be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for civil engineering
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
All candidates are required to pass pre-employment drug testing
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend