Job no: 501908
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Engineering (all disciplines), Trade Services, Employee Referral Program
At Fulton Hogan we work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams! Fulton Hogan is a major civil contracting company offering clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors.
Our Water Connections team are responsible for Watercare’s New domestic and commercial connections contract from Wellsford to Waiuku for the next 3 years with the option of extension for further 3 years.
We carry out around 500 connections each month. The numbers of connections are increasing annually and therefore we are looking for several self-motivated individuals who are keen to work in a team to further their career in utilities.
The role will see you involved in daily operation of water meter installations and connections. Other works may include main construction, installation of pipe and fittings, pipe welding, testing and disinfection, connections and commissioning.
For the right candidate who is genuinely interested in this area of work, we will help you work towards your qualifications. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Full class 1 license (Class 2 and WTR preferable)
- Completion or working on Level 3 National Certificate in Water Reticulation beneficial.
- Self-motivation and strong problem solving abilities
- Focus on safety and quality
- Experience in infrastructure Construction beneficial
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- You will be given the opportunity to train and develop your career
- Down to earth approachable management
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
- Part of a Business with world class competence and access to skills
Apply online www.fultonhogan.com/careers with your CV. Or for more information, please call Gabe on 09 580 7139
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend