Truck and Trailer Tipper driver
Job no: 501787
Work type: Permanent - Full-time
Categories: Transportation, Employee Referral Program
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 6500+ people strong across New Zealand and Australia. We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. Covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we're only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
- Opportunities to drive various Class 5 trucks – asphalt trucks, tippers, transporters, etc.
- Cart asphalt, heavy machinery, aggregates and other materials
- Some civil labouring as required
- Adhere to all Health & Safety procedures and regulations
Successful applicants for this position must be licenced and have experience driving within the construction industry. We are looking for a switched-on and reliable candidate with excellent communication and team-working skills.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Be part of our success story and apply to www.fultonhogan.com/careers. If you require further information please phone Gabe on 09 580 7139.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend